From May 2023, Society Biliki implementing the project “Development of Local Employment Policy – Improvement of Disabled People Rights”.
As they say, it's better to see once than to hear a hundred times! Participants of the study visit, representatives of 6 regional municipalities, state employment agency, businesses, non-governmental organizations, and media attended many interesting meetings.
April 23-28, 2023, in order to share the experience of promoting the employment of people with disabilities, a study visit to Slovakia was planned for the representatives of 7 municipalities.
In the framework of the USAID Civic Education Program, the following activities were implemented in April:
From April 4 to 11, 2023, within the framework of the project Civil Society STAR Initiative: CSOs as Sustainable, Transparent, Accountable and Resilient Development Actors in Georgia, youth forums were held in 4 municipalities of Shida Kartli, organized by the Regional Hub of Shida Kartli – Society Biliki.
On March 27, 2023, Ivane Goglidze, the director of the company Kula, visited Kheltubani And Pkhvenisi public schools of Gori Municipality.
More Articles ...
- Conference – Slovak Aid, TENENT, Society Biliki
- Training of Orbeliani Academy
- Semester Summary Working Meetings
- Meeting in Marneuli
- A study visit in Kaspi Technopark
- Meeting in Zugdidi Municipality
- Informational Meeting led by the representatives of the People's University
- Meeting on the topic - "Civil Activism and Volunteerism"
- 11 paintings made by the children of Society Biliki's day centers in Louvre, Paris
- Society Biliki’s Child and Youth Development Center