Sharing Experience - Slovakia
As they say, it's better to see once than to hear a hundred times! Participants of the study visit, representatives of 6 regional municipalities, state employment agency, businesses, non-governmental organizations, and media attended many interesting meetings.
Study Visit in Slovakia
April 23-28, 2023, in order to share the experience of promoting the employment of people with disabilities, a study visit to Slovakia was planned for the representatives of 7 municipalities.
In the framework of the USAID Civic Education Program, the following activities were implemented in April:
Youth Forums in four Municipalities
From April 4 to 11, 2023, within the framework of the project Civil Society STAR Initiative: CSOs as Sustainable, Transparent, Accountable and Resilient Development Actors in Georgia, youth forums were held in 4 municipalities of Shida Kartli, organized by the Regional Hub of Shida Kartli – Society Biliki.
Director of Kula visited Kheltubani And Pkhvenisi public schools
On March 27, 2023, Ivane Goglidze, the director of the company Kula, visited Kheltubani And Pkhvenisi public schools of Gori Municipality.
Conference – Slovak Aid, TENENT, Society Biliki
On February 21-22, 2023, A conference was held in Gori on the issues of promotion of the employment of people with disabilities and optimization of labor policy.
More Articles ...
- Training of Orbeliani Academy
- Semester Summary Working Meetings
- Meeting in Marneuli
- A study visit in Kaspi Technopark
- Meeting in Zugdidi Municipality
- Informational Meeting led by the representatives of the People's University
- Meeting on the topic - "Civil Activism and Volunteerism"
- 11 paintings made by the children of Society Biliki's day centers in Louvre, Paris
- Society Biliki’s Child and Youth Development Center
- Training "Basic Competencies and Work Readiness"